Monday, September 14, 2015

CAS Goals 2015 (DP2)

Creativity: 

This year i needed to make sure i had fulfilled Creativity Action and Service requirements specially under the creativity concept. Having not posted or made as much commitment with Creativity other than my Service (Habitat for Humanity) i have come up with the idea to do a fitness course for students in my grade that takes part at my house. By the term "fitness" i expand into particular areas of the body that people would like to build on. This program last 100 days and i have already started it about 1 week prior to this post. I do this 4 days a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday). Each day comes with a completely new workout which allows me and my peers to work different parts of the body each day through without risking any muscle problems or pains. 
Having this be something completely new for me to do i thought it was possibly the most reliable way for me to complete my creativity part for CAS. Setting an example for the IB Learner Profile im being a risk taker by going out of my comfort zone and creating workout plans for people who are willing to come 4 days a  week and train. Bring in my knowledge to my friends and collaborating with them for my benefit including theirs. 

Action: 

As for action SAISA has begun again and i am going to be participating all year round, for the first 2 months of this semester i will be joining the volleyball team for the 2nd year round. Travelling to Nepal for the second time will definitely be an experience for me. On the second semester we have Football season and being my favourite sport i will be joining my team for the 3rd year. Going out to Dhaka, Bangladesh we hope to head into the tournament with our heads up high and end the tournament bringing the trophy home for the 2nd year in a row. 

Service:  

My 5th year in Service i have chosen to stick with Habitat for Humanity once again. For my last year of being a community and service leader my partners and i have accomplished all the goals we set for the year. This year is time for progress and change. Starting the year with more volunteers than the previous year we are more determined to set harder challenges and have them become accomplished. Fundraising is still our main goal but for the time being we will be recreating that bond with Elizabeth Moir school and finding some time to get together with British School. 

No comments:

Post a Comment